Thursday, September 2, 2010

Who will be a scientist when they grow up?

Our students are very interested in scientists. I wonder how many of them have thought about being a scientist after they finish college. :)

Click this link to learn about different kind of scientists. I think the botanist sounds interesting. I have a garden at my house and enjoy learning about the plants growing.

Which scientist do you think sounds interesting?


"My scientist studies dinosaur bones." ~ D.L.


"My scientist work in a tent in the rain forest and studies animals." ~ M.B.


"My scientist plays guitar and studies dinosaur bones." S.E.


"My scientist is a student who studies plants." ~ S.M.



2 comments:

  1. My favorite science topic was dinosaurs. My favorite dinosaur was T-Rex. You may have seen a T-Rex in the movie "Night at the Museum". Mrs Walker and I went to the Museum of Natural History this summer and she has pictures of T-Rexs, Stegosauruses and Triceratops and even the flying Pterodactyl. Ask her to show you those pictures. Why do dinosaurs have such long names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing what Mrs. Walker is up to!!

    But, worms??!! Ugh!

    Wonder what they will become?

    Mrs. Rogers

    ReplyDelete