Math can be fun. It is like solving a puzzle. When we began to learn multiplication, I discovered that I already knew my 7's. 7,14,21,28.35...Since I did not learn it from school, how did I learn multiples of seven? Here is a hint, I learned it from watching television shows that appear mostly on Saturday and Sunday. They are shows mostly watched by boys.Randy Walker
I love the pictures. You are working so hard.
Math can be fun. It is like solving a puzzle. When we began to learn multiplication, I discovered that I already knew my 7's. 7,14,21,28.35...
ReplyDeleteSince I did not learn it from school, how did I learn multiples of seven?
Here is a hint, I learned it from watching television shows that appear mostly on Saturday and Sunday. They are shows mostly watched by boys.
Randy Walker
I love the pictures. You are working so hard.
ReplyDelete