Thursday, February 24, 2011

...about Mrs. White...

Mrs. White has been sick.  We miss her very much and hope that she gets well soon.

Her students said:

Joana: I miss Mrs. White.

Michael: I miss you, Mrs. White.  I want you to be better.

Evelyn: I wish Mrs. White comes back and feels better soon.  We all miss her.

Joshua: I miss you, Mrs. White.  I hope you get better soon.

Xitlali: I miss you, Mrs. White.

Emily: Mrs. White is so nice.  I love her.

Andrea E: Feel better, Mrs. White.

Adam: Get well soon.

Antonio: We miss you so much.

Emmanuel: Come back soon because I miss her.

Jorge:  Me and my parents miss you a lot.  We wish you come back soon.

Stephanie: I miss you a lot because I love you.

Ramiro: Feel good soon because we miss her.

Yarel: Get well soon and I miss her.

Yeraldi: I miss her and I want her to come back to school.

Gustavo: We miss you because you haven't been here a lot.

Brian: Feel better soon and come back to school.

Yasmin: All the kids miss you so much.  We want you to teach us.

Andrea B: Get better and come back to school.

Jonathan: I hope you get well soon and come back to the school.

Jose: I miss you and I hope you come back to school soon.

Diana: Get well soon, Mrs. White!

1 comment: