Thursday, December 9, 2010

...who is Miss Stevenson...

Mrs. McLaughlin has an intern from Texas A&M Commerce working with her class.  Introducing.... Miss Stevenson...

Hi, I’m Chantalle G. Stevenson, and I am 24 years old.  I love teaching 2nd grade and I hope all the students love me too.  In my spare time I play soccer for an indoor soccer team.  I also like to play my Nintendo Wii.  My favorite game is Super Mario Bros.  Thank you for letting me join 2nd grade.  I really enjoy it.



Eric: She helps us do our work.

Andrew: The thing I like about Ms. Stevenson is that she gives compliments to us.

Mia:  Miss Stevenson is pretty and I like when she teaches us how to be nice.

Kynnedy:  She is nice because she shard her lunch with me.

Benjamin:  She is nice because she teaches students fun stuff.

Marc:  She is nice because she reads to us.

Yara: The best thing about Miss Stevenson is... she talks to me.  She helps me with math.

Corey:  when she checks he paper like Math 4 Today or Spelling test

Sebastian: She's nice because she keeps me warm when it's cold.

Alejandra:  The best thing about Miss Stevenson is she helps us with stuff that we don't understand.

Lizzy:  The best thing about Miss Stevenson is she's nice because she told us how to fold 3 papers to 6 papers.

Felipe:  The best thing about Miss Stevenson is when she reads us stories.

Ja'corey: She is nice because she helped me find words.










3 comments:

  1. Miss Stevenson is already a great teacher! We are very lucky to have her in our classroom.
    Mrs. McLaughlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Stevenson ROCKS!!! She is a wonderful teacher. I hope you all are enjoying having her in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Miss Stevenson. You have great students to work with!

    Randy Walker

    ReplyDelete