Tuesday, December 14, 2010

...how many days until Christmas...

5 comments:

  1. I can not wait until Christmas. What do you want Santa to bring you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooooooooooooooooo fun to go out driving and see all of the wonderful yard decorations this time of year. Oh wait, I've got to get my own decorations out!

    Randy Walker

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want...candy, a computer, a trampoline, an X-box, a limo, a camera, a DSI, Play Station 1, I don't know, a big teddy bear, Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith video game, PSP, the new K'Nex, Donkey Kong Country Returns, a hat, the new Barbie House, and a soccer ball.

    Mrs. McLaughlin's Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want... a barbie airplane, a whole bunch of candy, a new puppy, pillow case, laptop, a million dollars, a toy claw machine filled with toys, a bike, amusement park from Goosebumps in my backyard, a Justin Beiber concert, a Wii, PSP, iPhone, 100 million dollars, Mindflex, Fushigi, a chihuahua, laptop, a real computer, a phone, an army helicopter, and baby golden retriever.

    Ms. Bishop's and Ms. Smith's Classes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the countdown!

    Mrs. Rogers

    ReplyDelete