This week was a busy one for us at McKenzie. We had activities every day for National Children's Book Week and it was Teacher Appreciation Week.
To all of our wonderful students and parents, THANK YOU for the nice gifts and thoughts this week. We do feel appreciated. :)
Mrs. McLaughlin: Teacher Appreciation week was the greatest! I loved getting hand-written notes and pictures from my students. I also enjoyed the flowers and chocolate. I have the best students at McKenzie! A big thanks to all my students who made my week terrific.
Miss Smith: Thank you students, parents, and fellow staff for making me feel so appreciated this week! My job is much easier when I have such sweet and smart students to teach and when I work with such caring people. McKenzie Elementary is the best!!
Mrs. Walker: I love taking pictures of flowers. Thank you, students, for bringing them to your teachers. We have the best students in second grade!
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of my wonderful students. I loved every single picture, note, flower, and of course Reeses that you gave me. I am so greatful for having such an amazing group of students.
Love,
Ms. Bishop



It is so nice to see that your students appreciate all of the efforts that you spend in making education fun and relevant to their lives.
ReplyDeleteThe students are so well mannered and good-natured. They will excel in life, and all will have benefitted from your dedication and support.
Randy Walker