Thursday, April 21, 2011

...why Mrs. McLaughlin's students have money...

Mrs. M's class is using pretend money for a class auction of some really cool things.  The students have to earn their money by making good choices and following directions.


Yara: I have $9.05.  I want to buy a lot of stuff.  I am trying to make more money

Corey: I have $11.95.  I get money because I am good.

Angelo: I have $6.35.  I’m trying to get the NASCAR poster in the auction.  I will hang it up in my bedroom.

Mia: I have $11.10.  I am saving for the auction.  We get lots of money to save.

Ben: I have $7.15.  I am trying to get $10 so I can get more prizes in the auction.

Collin: I have $7.10 and I am trying to get $10 so I can get more prizes.

Lizzy: I have $9.35 and I am saving the money for some prizes.

Asia: I get money for following directions when I’m asked.

Alejandra: Whenever I put my head on the table and Mrs. M. sees me, I get money.  I have $10.50.

Eric: We get money by making good choices and doing polite things.  I’m going to save my money to get bubbles.







No comments:

Post a Comment