This week was College Week at McKenzie. We wore camo on Monday.
Tuesday we learned our education starts at McKenzie. We wore McKenzie shirts.
Wednesday was our day to learn about middle school. We showed our McDonald Mustang pride by wearing purple and white.
Thursday we learned about high school. We wore North Mesquite Stallion blue and white.
On Friday we were "Crazy for College" with crazy hair and college shirts.
| Aggie maroon |
![]() |
| Crazy for College |
| Crazy for College |
| Crazy for College |
| Crazy for College |
| More Longhorn orange |
| Look out, College! Here we come! |
| Lots of Longhorn orange |
| Crazy for College |
| Some rivalries are strong. :) |
| Hook 'Em Horns... and... Gig 'Em Aggies! |
We also wrote about college.
By Caitlyn C
When I go to college I will get my own car. I will be a teacher. I will visit my mom and dad on the weekend. I will be in class earl in the morning at 2:00am in the morning. I will be good in class. I will meet lots of people and get many, many friends. There will be some bullies, but that won't make me stop going to college. I will be in there for four years because I am going to be a teacher.
By Tiana
I am going to Texas Longhorns when I go to college. College is important because you can get smarter. When I go to college my family will be happy and miss me. I will miss them, too, a lot. I will also have a roommate. me and my roommate are going to be close friends.
By Jacob
When I grow up I want to be an archaeologist. I will dig up bones and drive them to a museum. I will earn lots of money. I will buy a house, furniture, and stuff. If that does not work I will be a scientist. I will mix this with that. I will see if that work and if it fails I will be a film director. I will make lots of movies that people will like. If I lose I will be a chef. I will create many foods.
By Christian M
When I go to college I am going to pick a job and then I am going to buy a motorcycle with rims on the tires. Then pick a college school. Then I will get married and have a couple of kids and a whole family. When the kids go to sleep I'm going to read them a bedtime story. With the kids we are going to see a movie with my family. My job is going to be a deer hunter and work at Florida. With my family I'm going to go to the park with my kids and my wife. I am going to work at the library and help adults and kids look for books.
By Samuel
When I finish high school I am going to go to college. When I finish college I am going to be a police officer. When I go to college they have to train you for the job you are going to do. The college I'm going to go to is Eastfield College. They have a lot of buildings there. Besides, my big cousin goes there, too. When I finish college I am going to get married and have kids.
By Sydney
I am going to LSU. Their mascot is the Tigers. The choices are marriage, kids, college, jobs. The important stuff about college is learning, driving, making sure we eat three times a day, making sure we get sleep. I want to be a vet, actor, travel agent, or dancer. I will miss my friends and family. Maybe you will, too. College is waiting for you and for me. And remember it's not up to them, it's all up to us.





Going to college will be one of the best times of your life. You will meet many friends that you will talk to regularly long after you have left that school. You will learn so many new things, and things that will help you find a job and career that you really like. For many of you, it will be your first time living away from home for a long period of time. Living on your own is good learning experience, but it is also always good to go home and visit your family and friends.
ReplyDeleteRandy Walker
I love seeing the college pictures and reading about when you will go to college! College is a time of learning and growing up and figuring out what you want to do! Always remember every year in school is one more step to college so always do your BEST!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mrs. Lewis